ET75 - Tough and powerful
The compact excavator ET75 is a durable and tough machine. It was developed for intensive construction site applications and can withstand any burden. As a result, it works extremely efficiently and powerfully. Thanks to large and easily accessible openings, service and maintenance work can be done rapidly. The safety and comfort of the end user are also not shortchanged – thanks to the ergonomically optimized cabin with an intuitive operation concept.
- Extremely sturdy machine design due to metal housings and other qualitatively high grade and heavy-duty components
- Additional stability and lift capacity thanks to the optional dozer blade available
- Large diesel tank for applications over several workdays and better performance
- High-capacity bucket ex work for maximum material movement in a short time
High-quality materials and componentsFor our ET75, we used only high-quality materials and optimally positioned the individual components. With this compact excavator, you are choosing an extremely durable machine. Its thermal resistance and consistently high performance (up to 45° ambient temperature), as well as the application of first-class materials that are easy to clean, make the machine an absolute powerhouse that you can trust in every situation.
Powerful engineThe large, powerful Yanmar diesel engine with large displacement and low consumption provides the machine with optimum performance. Nevertheless, the engine is relatively quiet, thus allowing easier communication on the construction site.
Large-volume bucketAs standard, the machine has a large fitted bucket at its disposal, with which you can move a lot of material at a time. With this, you can complete your work more quickly and effectively.
Quick and easy maintenance accessThe large maintenance accesses, which can be reached from the ground, can be opened and closed with a few simple steps. As a result, maintenance is quick and can be easily carried out, even without lengthy training.
Cabin design optimally adapted for the operator
- Closed to keep water and wind out of the cabin, or opened for optimum ventilation – the cabin’s two-piece front window can be adjusted to your needs with only a few simple steps.
- The ergonomic seat position allows the operator to sit more safely and comfortably. This in particular prevents signs of fatigue. The seat is individually adjustable to the operator’s size.
- The joysticks are easy to operate and offer optimum controllability due to ergonomically shaped handles.
- The air-conditioning system equipped as standard provides consistent cooling. This ensures a pleasant working temperature in the cabin every time.
Optimal viewThe boom, offset to the right, gives the end user an optimal view of the work area and the attachment. The shape of the valve hood, designed for optimal all-round visibility, also provides a better view towards the front right.
Working in the darkEven in the dark, the ET75 is impressive: the durable LED headlights enable safe working due to all-round lighting. The headlights on the chassis ensure that the work area is well-illuminated even when the machine is swiveling. As a result, the machine can also be used in poor visibility conditions.
Load-sensing LUDV hydraulics systemLUDV allows the comfortable, fatigue-free and precise control of the excavator regardless of the load to be moved. The joystick movements always remain the same for the operator, as the machine adjusts to the load.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.