EZ20 - Compactness in top form
When it comes to narrow spaces where you need a highly productive excavator, you have to look no further: the new EZ20 is the right machine for that kind of job! LUDV Hydraulics and a low fuel consumption save time and costs. The extra-long dipper stick for a higher digging reach and the increased lifting capability ensures a maximum performance during operations. Along with a generous counterweight, the perfectly balanced machine stands out among competitors in terms of performance and lifting capability. The compact and robust design ensures a long and reliable operating life with lower operating costs – even in hard conditions.
- Quick movements and high performance with a digging reach of more than 2500 mm
- A bucket size capacity of 0.06 m3 ensures higher productivity on the job site
- Very good stability due a wide undercarriage and optimal counter weight
- The high slewing drive durability makes the EZ20 an exceptionally robust machine
- Zero tail swing for working in tight and confined spaces.
Zero Tail - when it gets tight
- Zero Tail Excavator for safe operation even in narrow spaces.
- Ideal for excavation jobs close to walls, roads, buildings or other surrounding limitations as in inner cities or busy roads.
Separable, removable canopy with roof window
- Unrestricted view on the working area
- User-friendly removal with minimal actions for easy handling even in narrow spaces
- Large field of vision through top window for a perfect view of the work area.
Full power for faster work cycles
- Faster work cycles and more flexible applications thanks to the powerful diesel engine and highly efficient LUDV hydraulic system
- Precise and sensitive operation thanks to the load sensing hydraulic system with LUDV (load-independent flow control)* for comfortably and fatigue-free operation.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.